SABRE WILD BEAR SPRAY 225gr
|Availability:||In stock (20)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Sabre Bear Spray Wild MAX 1% with Glow in Dark Safety Wedge
- Maximum Stopping Power - Maximum strength allowed in Canada
- Guaranteed heat consistency per canister via in-house lab
- 1.84% concentration of Capsaicin and major Capsaicinoids.
- Contains 1% Capsaicin and .84% Capsaicinoids
- Greater Protection - Dual propellant system extends fog pattern giving you greatest distance between you and a bear with industry max 30 foot range (9 meters).
- Proven - Field tested and proven effective
- Environment and Bears - Contains humane, environmentally safe ingredients. Zero ozone depletion potential. Negligible global warming potential.
- Quality - HPLC guarantee and ISO 9001:2008 Certification backed by three decades of experience leading the industry.
Bear spray effectiveness
SABRE bear sprays have been field tested and proven successful by the Elmendor Air-Force Base in Alaska and Brown Bear Resources in Missoula, MT.
Dependability when it comes to maximum heat in bear spray is extremely important. Frontiersman and SABRE Wild bear spray are the only manufacturer with an exclusive in-house high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) laboratory, an analytical measurement facility that scientifically guarantees maximum strength, every single time.
For more information on a personal protection pepper spray study reported by the University of Utah in its Quantitative Analysis of Capsaicinoids in Fresh Peppers, Oleoresin Capsicum and Pepper Spray Products, click here.
- Available in 225g
- Orange safety wedge
- Contains 1% Capsaicin and .84% Capsaicinoids. Total of 1.84% concentration of Capsaicin and major Capsaicinoids) - Strongest formula allowed in Canada
- Effective range 225g - 9m range (better coverage due to heavy fog spray pattern)
- Spray time - 5.6 seconds
- Environmentally friendly ingredients
- Will not cause permanent damage to the animal
- Non-Flammable formula
- 3-4 year shelf life
- Dual propellent system reliable to 0°C
- Backed by ISO 9001:2008 Certification and in-house HPLC Guarantee to ensure high quality and heat consistency
- Weight 225g- 0.31kg (0.86lbs)
- Canister size 225g: Height- 21.59cm (8.5") Diameter- 5.08cm (2")